Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sick of All Your Lines, So Cheesy. Sorry, Daddy, But I'm Not That Easy

It's been unseasonably warm where I live, and the grass is turning that pretty emerald green you only see in springtime. The kind of weather that makes me feel optimistic and hopeful. But of course, there is one thing I need to critique: all the thoroughly creepy and threatening messages Esperanza Spalding recieved after winning Best New Artist over Justin Beiber. Seriously, guys, accept that Beiber's star is (finally) imploding. He had a great ride as the little gay guy that girls with no life drool over, but his evil hypnotic powers don't seem to be working anymore. But I have to say, his songs are very fun to dance to if you mute out his voice. So put down your laptop, take a shower, and accept that gay men sometimes aren't loveable. Or even likeable. In fact, this particular gay boy makes my ears bleed. Happy trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment