Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Crazy Ex-Girlfriends, We're Unforgettable

My ex is on the brain. As is normally the case these days. And so, I have tried to find other ways to occupy my time. Such as, listening to his favorite song, wearing the ring he gave me, and gazing through his window for six hours. Just in case you think I'm serious and are about to call the cops, I am being facetious. For the standard English students, this means joking, sarcastic...etc. Suffice it to say I'm not exactly the type to let go easily. There's only one thing to do in situations like this. And here it is: go through his trash. Trust me, no one is too good for you after you unearth their neglected waste. Once you find the racist Mexican jokes he wrote to his friend in Algebra, or the drawings of Megan Fox in various R-rated poses, gazing into his window from the bushes will become a distant illegal memory. You're welcome, you sad little dumpees.

No comments:

Post a Comment