Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Better Than Revenge

As of right now, I'm going for my dreams. Only one day with my family and already I feel ten times more confident than a week with friends. Lots have told me I can't do it, but hey, if I fail, it's because I wasn't good enough, not because I didn't have the guts to go for it. And besides, at least I'm making my dreams happen rather than telling others not to go for theirs. And no, if you're reading, this is NOT aimed at anyone specific. I'm also feeling a little bummed about not being able to figure out how to download ringtones on my cell. Right now, my top choice is My Humps by The Black Eyed Peas. Catchy, no?

1 comment:

  1. There's a nice program you can use called Audacity. It's a free audio editor. Just take a song and copy a little piece out of it. Export it to a .wav or mp3 and you got a little ringtone. And as for pursuing my dreams, either I'm too lazy or scared, or I am just not good enough yet. It takes some guts to get past the fear of failure and just GO FOR IT!

    ReplyDelete